Film dream
Cat things
Story ideas
My notes
Recently Post

Flying cat

Our cats

Cats Cats Cats
夢境漂流米
Our 4th Cat
Monday, March 06, 2006


english version
chinese version

I feel that time had jsut showed its power again.
Djunior, our 4th cat, gains its weight to 3.4 kg. It only took 6 months.
Will he be another moer-than- 5kg cat in our house? I think it's possible.
This video is made by my girlfriend, Mira. It's cute and funny. Just click to watch it.
第四隻貓是個意外的喜悅, 轉眼已達3.4kg, 用平日記錄的片段, 組合而成的"When Djunior meets 3D", 是我女友Mira製作剪接, 挺有趣, 愛貓的應該都會喜歡吧.
By the way, Djunior is the most pixie cat in our house......

Comments:
Thank you so much! fouragreements28.
We are so happy you can feel what we feel about our 4 cats.
I think you must also have some pets, right?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

2005 My first screenplay/script "Dragon Eye Congee-A dream of love" was nominated in AFFF ( the best screenplay/scritp of competition section)
The Donation I got these days
Links I visit
  • Cinematography.com
  • Filmshooting.Com
  • Super 8mm Telecine
  • SUPER8 CAMERA
  • Internet Archive
  • Film Festivals
  • IMDb
  • IFILM
  • 反全球化種子工作隊
  • Enter your email address below


    powered by Bloglet